In light of the ongoing efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID19
and flatten the curve MAMBEC Martial will be closed until Friday
April 3/2020. This includes Camps, Weekend/Evening Martial Art
Programs, Before/Afterschool School Programs. We will not
accept any payments nor will postdated cheques be deposited.
We will inform all clients when payments will be accepted for
our programs. This is a temporary situation that if we take
seriously we will have little long term consequences.
I know we’re all feeling a little unsure & anxious during this
time. But remember if we all truly stand together this will be
Thank you for understanding Lavonne Carroll and Steve Garvey
March Break Camp closure announced by Premier today amidst
COVID-19 pandemic… MAMBEC is offering credit to your
account in the amount you paid for march break camp. You can
use the money for summer camps or any service we provide.
This is a sudden closure and we are still responsible to pay for
the venue and all other costs associated with the camp. Thank
you for your understanding during this time. Lavonne Carroll
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL – $199.00 – Includes 12 weeks, uniform and tax
MAMBEC Studio Cole Harbour Place
Kidsport Funding Available
BELT ADVANCEMENT / RE-REGISTRATION FORM
To be returned no later than March 13, 2020. If your child is not being belt advancing, we ask that you return this form with registration for April 2020… Thanks!
Put on your work out duds and join us on the floor to experience the MAMBEC Program in Action as well as a full overview of the Life Skills Program taught to your child this session.
- Elmsdale (Strides Fitness) – Friday March 27 from 6pm-7pm
- Cole Harbour Place (MAMBEC Studio) – Saturday March 28 from 12pm-1pm, 1pm-2pm, 2pm-3pm, Monday March 30 from 6pm-7pm and Tuesday March 31 from 6pm-7pm.
- Tallahassee Recreation Center (Eastern Passage) – Sunday March 22 from 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Elmsdale (Strides Fitness) – Friday April 3 from 6pm-7pm
- Cole Harbour Place (MAMBEC Studio) – Saturday April 4 from 12pm-1pm, Students who regularly train from 12-1 and students who train Mondays from 6-7 will test in this time slot.
- Cole Harbour Place (MAMBEC Studio) – Saturday April 4 from 1pm-2pm, Students who regularly train from 1-2 will test in this time slot as well as students who train Tuesdays from 6pm-7pm.
- Cole Harbour Place (MAMBEC Studio) – Saturday April 4 from 2pm-3pm. Students who regularly train from 2pm-3pm will test in this time slot.
- Tallahassee Recreation Center (Eastern Passage) – Sunday March 29 from 5:30pm-6:30pm.
- Before/Afterschool Program – C Group Tuesday March 31 4-5, A Group Wednesday April 1 4-5, B Group Tuesday April 7 4-5
- Family Day – February 17
- March Break – March 16-20
- Good Friday – April 10
- Easter Sunday – April 12
- Easter Monday – April 13
- Victoria Day – May 20
IN-SERVICE – PD DAYS
See Website www.mambec.com for Inservice Days and Inservice Day Packages are still available and will be prorated. MAMBEC does not do Individual Days.
All Camps will register for the full week or for Inservice Days we have a package. Visit our web sit for more information
BIRTHDAY PARTY SPECIAL
MAMBEC Martial Arts Birthday Parties are a FUN, EXCITING and UNIQUE way to celebrate your child’s birthday! Your party coordinator keeps everyone entertained while teaching cool life skills and martial arts techniques (age appropriate). We play games to build confidence, teamwork, and focus. Your child and their friends will receive a Martial Art Head Band. Parents bring the cake… we play games, freeze dance and lot, lots more. Your child will smile with confidence as an Assistant Instructor as they celebrate their special day the martial arts way!
2 Hour Party Package, $215.00 plus tax! See insert for details!
Before/Afterschool Specialty Program
Schools We Service: Astral Drive Elementary, Brookhouse Elementary, Colby Village Elementary, Caldwell Road Elementary, Portland Estates Elementary and Bois Jolie
Parents of students at Bois Joli should contact your school and Stock Transportation (902) 481-8400 regarding busing to Cole Harbour Place. Also see HRSB’s page on Student Transportation.
If your school is not listed, there may be alternative transportation options available. Please contact us or your school for more information.
MAMBEC will begin registration for the Before/Afterschool Program March 1, 2020 for the 2020/21 school year.
Have You Received Your 2019 Tax Reciepts?
All reciepts for Afterschool Program, MAMBEC Martial Art/Life Skills Evening/Weekend Program, summer camps and March Break Camps have been sent to customers. If you have not recieved your reciept, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following infomation: your childs name, when your child attended MAMBEC and your correct e-mail address and your receiepts will be sent to you.
UNICEF® Congratulations to MAMBEC campers! Christmas Donation 2019 – we raised $645 in our Young Entrepreneurs summer camp. Through our program, we have raised over $12,000 for Unicef to help children around the world since 2003. Each year MAMBEC sends a donation to UNICEF to help those less fortunate.